Tuesday, 17 May 2011

The Seraph Seal

The Seraph Seal
by Leonard Sweet & Lori Wagner

An epic tale of good and evil based on the four horsemen of the Apocalypse found in the book of Revelation

I really enjoyed this book! This 384 page novel takes place in 2048 when Earth is dealing with the consequences of mistreatment.
When Paul Binder finds a note addressed to him in a car accident outside his home in Virginia, he finds himself searching for the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse. Odd events lead him on a course to uncover potential clues that could possibly save humanity.

I love the detailed character descriptions Sweet and Wagner provide. I also enjoy the refrences from Christian and Jewish traditions, because I am not familiar with old Jewish traditions. I also enjoyed how this book took place in the future, and also how it follows the "end of the world" theme. For the most part, I enjoyed this read because of the fictional twists and turns, although I did find it a bit boring at times, and I find that all the characters made it a bit confusing.

This book was also fast-paced, so sometimes I had to re-read the last couple of pages to make sure I really knew what was going on. I am not sure I would read this book again, but I can see many people really enjoying it. I would give this book a 3.5 out of 5.

I received this book from booksneeze.com in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment